Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Look for a New Year

Fourteen months ago I decided that it was time for a bedroom make over. Last December I got as far a looking for fabric before family dramas intervened.

This year, while on Christmas Break, I was determined to at least have the fabric measured and cut out ready for sewing.


Everything worked out perfectly. I made  2 London Blinds, all the Sheer Curtains and the European Cushions.

The colour scheme suited the existing  picture frames, the art work needed a little work though.


I cut some random shapes out of the blind fabric.


Each of the four frames have a different motif. Easy squeezy, done in less than 10 mins. A few more finishing touches and I will be done. Think I will update the dining room curtains next. Hopefully it won’t take me the next 14 months.

No comments: