Friday 3 December 2010

Today’s Kumi Class

DSCF6796

Today’s class was in one of the lookouts at the Mt Cootha Botanical Gardens. It’s beautiful spot that overlooks the Bougainvillea Gardens. And as I've posted a few images of Kumihimo before I thought I would treat you to some flowers.DSCF6797 The lookout was quite busy today, lots of people hanging around with cameras. None of us could work out why. Then the penny dropped. At 12.15pm we were treated to the best view of the last flyover by Amberley’s retiring F1-11.DSCF6799 On the way back to the shop I popped into Spotlight. I need a new doona cover which will lead to new curtains etc. I made the last cover and all the blinds and was going to buy a commercial one this time. I’ve been looking for a while and I’m just not prepared to pay $170 for a quilt cover set that I don’t really love.DSCF6800 I took these shots to show Alan. DSCF6801 These were the best two options to match picture frames, lamp bases and shades etc. Now I’m off home to measure up to see how much this is going to cost.

No comments: