Saturday 25 August 2012

Braids 2012–A Bit of Fun at my Talk

Losing your voice 2 days out from giving a talk you travelled half way around the world to give is not good. Up until the day before I hadn’t actually felt crook just couldn’t talk. Then on the Thursday I woke feeling less than ordinary. I really wanted to do Carol Miller Franklin’s Class so off I went to the conference. Unfortunately I only lasted until 11am before scurrying back to the hotel. I also decided it would be sensible to skip the Conference dinner.  The rest did the trick; as Friday morning dawned I was able to speak…..just.

Braids 2012 update

 

My voice lasted for the 1 hour talk and I didn’t have a coughing fit. It was a fun group to deliver to (they laughed at all of my jokes). Today we are off to Chester on the train.

No comments: