Sunday 7 March 2010

Craft Show Preparations

TrishAlan Designs will be attending the Sydney Stitches and Craft Show from the 14th -18th April.



Preparations  began in earnest at the beginning of the year. Every time I look at Alan he is either making the kumihimo disc and marudais or packaging the kits. I will be doing lots of classes over the five days. I'll post about the classes soon.


All those variegated threads I have been dyeing are now wound and tagged ready for Sydney.

 The printer is in overdrive printing out copies of the Kumihimo Book to take with us.

With the Melbourne Show only 2 weeks later I am now concentraing on stock for that. Today we have a bit of sun. The first in weeks. I'm washing out 22m rolls of fabric. Make hay while the sun shines. Washing machine is beeping at me better go and see what is going on.

2 comments:

Chrisy said...

You were there honey and I missed you! It was a bit overwhelming...like being Alice and stepping into Wonderland....Next time, please (gently) crash tackle me!

Catpad said...

oh UAU
that looks so nice =)

congratulations for your work