Here is this week's Messenger column.
Those talented Creatives from BrisStyle are kicking off another year of fabulous handmade goodies with their first market for 2010 on Saturday March 6th at St Augustine's Church, Racecourse Rd, Hamilton 9am - 2pm.
BrisStyle is a cooperative group of talented Brisbane Craft Artists. BrisStyle, a not for profit group, was formed in March 2008 through a shared love of creating beautiful things. Two years later the group has swelled in numbers, and is a happy family for those who understand that little shiver of excitement that comes from producing handmade goods. BrisStyle Members will be sharing that excitement throughout the year with the introduction of some additional themed markets. Get out you diaries and start planning your handmade shopping.
BrisStyle Indie Designers Markets
• Saturday March 6th,
• Saturday June 5th, St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
• Saturday September 4th, St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
• Saturday December 4th, St Augustine's 9am - 4pm
BrisStyle Indie Eco Market – Highlighting the recycled and repurposed.
• Saturday July 10th, St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
• November 6th, St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets – New Market supported by Brisbane City Council
• Friday April 30th, King George Square 5pm - 9pm
• Friday July 30th, King George Square 5pm - 9pm
• Friday Nov 19th, King George Square 5pm - 9pm
• Friday Dec 17th, King George Square 5pm - 9pm
BrisStyle Indie Mother & Child Market
• Saturday May 8th , St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
• Saturday October 9th, St Augustine's 9am - 2pm
Each market BrisStyle supports a charity. This Markets proceeds are being donated to the Leukaemia Foundation. Be sure to support this worthwhile cause. See you there.