Friday 6 April 2007

New in Store







I have just listed some of our newly named threads.


To make it easier for you to reorder a specific colour I am giving all of our threads an identifying name.Its quite a slow process and while I am nowhere near finished( we have 144 different colours) I decided to start listing.

From now on if you wish to reorder a colour just state the colour quoted in UPPER CASE in the listing description. If you still have the tag you can quote the number.If you required colour is not listed let me know because if I have it in stock I will list it especially for you .


If different types of thread have the same colour name e.g. Rayon & Very Fine Silk, then you will know that they will Coordinate well. The images are Pure Spun Silk, Rayon and Very Fine Silk in CASHMERE ROSE.The images of the threads were taken before they were wound and tagged.

Also new in the store is a collapsible Warping Board, indispensible for use with Marudai.


No comments: