Monday 24 October 2011

Gold Coast 600 V8Supercars

Most people when they head to the Gold Coast take holiday snaps of Sun, Surf and Sand. I don’t. As I said to my sister last week when she hoped ‘you have fun at the beach’, I reminded her they don’t race on the sand.
My pics are more groupie photos than holiday snaps.
DSCF7755
Steven Richards about to head out on track for the Carrera Cup Race 2.
DSCF7756
Craig Baird won.
DSCF7758
Mark Winterbottom. Not really a fan but he sure can drive, he won Sunday’s race.
DSCF7759
L to R: Darren Turner, James Courtney and Ryan Briscoe. Talk about an international event.
DSCF7760
Garth Tander, who I think has finally stolen Rick Kelly’s title of ‘the Holden driver most disliked by Holden fans”
DSCF7762
Paul Dumbrell.I really admire this guy; CEO of autObarn and fulltime V8 Supercar driver.
DSCF7763
That’s Jamie Whincup at the front.
DSCF7764
And Craig Lowndes. I'm a huge fan. I wasn’t too worried that I didn’t get a really clear pic cause I got a brilliant one when I taught him Kumihimo.
Another brilliant event, well done V8Supercars.

No comments: