Saturday 11 September 2010

New Faces

When I have time I like to Eco Dye t-shirts. Now that we are into spring and t-shirt wearing weather I have been getting into again. I was mindlessly staring at the back of this shirt while I was eating my lunch.
All of a sudden I noticed a face shape.
Not of my doing. The dye has randomly settled and mixed into that shape all of its own accord. Alan reckons it looks a bit like Abby from NCIS. I wasn't havinga liquid lunch either, just an innocent sandwich. The funny thing is that I don't think I could do a face if I set out to do one.  Just one more thing I love about dyeing.

4 comments:

Stephanie Forsyth said...

I say you claim it's Jesus and get on the news! lol :)

Trish Goodfield said...

Alan reckons he'll get more for it on ebay than the news.

Jensters said...

Love what Stephanie put as most people would do this and it came to my mind! great dying

Uniquely Yours Creations said...

Ha! I said the same thing as Stephanie when I first saw it!
Love it~!