Thursday 11 March 2010

Celebration Pendants

We have been saving the wire tops off Champagne corks for ages now. I had no idea what we could do with them but I was sure that they would come in handy. No idea until my Artist's Copy of Green Craft magazine arrived. In the gallery section was the cutest wire creations by.....??? Here I have no idea cause I lent my copy to the Baker's wife but as soon as I get it back I will insert the lady's name. She deserves the credit.



Anyway, I thought I could twist some into my own style of pendant. It was actally a little hard on the fingers and each one took more than one wire, some as many as three. Here I was adding some jump rings to thread the cord through.


I finished each with a sliding knot so that you can adjust the necklace to suit.


The cord is actually black but I needed to lighten the photo so you could the knots.


Now I'm off to list one of these on etsy.

4 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

I'll drink to that! If you need someone to empty the champers bottles, I'm your girl.

bubbachenille said...

Nice work ! Who woulda thunk ?

Kitchen Sinks said...

Good work done....keep it up

gallery 802 said...

Right...very nice work on pendants..please let me know more designs