Wednesday 25 February 2009

Sprung!

Robyn from Hot Fudge issued a challenge to all of the BrisStyle girls to take a photo of their workspaces. Robyn cautioned us against tidying up.










This is the Design Studio at home. Its a mess. In my defence I was in the middle of sorting through fabric scraps searching for the perfect colour blends for a new project. I just realized what a shocking photo that is. I will replace it when I get home. No I won't tidy.










This is the studio at the shop. This space I try to keep at least looking presentable. Customers can see straight in. I do have an out of sight shelf that I can stash stuff if necessary.

3 comments:

Hot Fudge said...

Ah - at last - someone I can relate to. Although the second photo is a bit of a worry - too tidy for my liking. But I guess you can't be messy with dyes.

Thank you Trish for sharing your work rooms. I must say I am very envious of your fabric stash! Could I crawl around on your floor some time?

Chrisy said...

yeah you were sortin...right...looks kind of familiar...but the studio well...soooo professional...

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

excuses, excuses!!!