Saturday 1 November 2008

Holiday Pics

Here are a few pics from our Gold Coast Indy Race holiday.





As much as it pains me to admit it, it does sometimes rain in Queensland.








This is the view from our apartment just after we checked in. There was hail in those clouds.






This is what we awoke to the next morning. A perfect Queensland morning.





This pair of Rainbow Lorikeets visited in our balcony every morning.





And now for some Motor Racing photos. I have hundreds of these.






Team Australia Flag flying proudly.


This is the crowd in the next grandstand from us waving their Team Australia Flags.






And this is who they all came to cheer, Will Power.








And the winner is.......









Ryan Briscoe. Not a Queenslander but he is Australian. Well Done!




This is the second year in a row I've taken this shot.


This was taken on our last afternoon. I love the way the sun is shining on the western side of the buildings and they swirling clouds behind. That's it for now. I promise no more car photos I do have a couple of helicopters and FIII.

No comments: