Wednesday 29 October 2008

I'm back

We arrived home yesterday afternoon after our week away. This morning I thought I would download all the holiday picks and do a post. Would you believe that it took 45 mins to sift through the pics. I didn't think it was possible to take that many photos of motor racing. Anyway after all that I ran out of time. I'll post them over the next couple of days.


I need to say a big Thank You to our friends Ros and Terry who open the shop for us while we are away. We never need to give the place a second thought knowing that they can handle anything.


I really haven't done nything too creative today. After reading through 127 emails, not counting google alerts, most of the morning was over.




I did remove sizing from 1 roll of fabric. True to form the minute I hung it on the line the clouds came out. One of the clients of the disability service over the back helped me hang it on the line. Looks a bit uneven but it dried just fine.
I also prepared some threads for dyeing. In these buckets are 2 different silk threads and some rayon. Hopefully I'll get them all dyed tomorrow.

No comments: