This is a shirt that I dyed the other day. I followed another dyer"s recipe. This isn't really the colour I was looking for. I've scrunched it up ready to have another go with my recipe. Should stick with what I know works.
In the bucket stewing in 'my' dye.
And of course when I decided to try the other recipes I did lots of different colours. Here are the rest stewing in 'my' dye.
My glove had a hole.
This shirt is for me. You can see that I it already have dyed. I don't think my ECO DYEING (no stitching or rubber bands) method will work here. It works great with one motif but I don't think it will work well with an all over pattern.
Normal stitching is too time consuming for a commercial purpose but as its for me there is no rush. I guess I should take it home and stitch in my ' spare time"