Monday 21 April 2008

Why I never throw anything out.

I've been a little under the weather of late. I picked up a cold that knocked me around a bit. Mind you, if I had admitted I was sick in the beginning instead of waiting 6 days it might not have lasted so long.


Alan tried hard to make things a litle easier.




Here he is watching the motor racing with his headphones on while preparing tea. He didn't want to disturb me. I didn't really feel like doing much but I did fiddle around a bit. I made some fabric beads. I used the scrappy bits that get cut off by the overlocker blade.





Rolled them up.




And stitched through them LOTS of times to secure them. I then sewed some beads onto them. This gives them a little sparkle while adding some more stitching.





These are just a few that I made. I'm planing on making a necklace out of some and adding some others to a textile art piece that I've been working on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these, they are so cute. Be sure to show us the necklace when its done.