Friday 13 July 2007

The Big Clean Up

I'm one of these people who likes everything to have a place. I usually put things away the first time rather than leave them lying around. So the recent state of design studio has really been bugging me.




We got home very late Tuesday Night and just unloaded the car into the room. Wednesday morning I ignored the mess before leaving the house for the day. Came home that night and decided that it could wait until Thursday.




Thursday I spent the day in bed with a migraine. I knew that the mess was waiting for me but I just couldn't face it.
This morning I walked in there to check emails and decided that I had to straighten this mess up. These things always seem to take on a life of their own. You plan to clean up the work benches, then you need to rearrange cupboards and shelves and then you notice how much dust has settled everywhere.
It looks much better now and I feel like I can concentrate. I certainly have room to move around the computer now.

Even the shelves under the work benches are tidy.

That's my Kaleidoscope sitting on the cutting mat. A sure fire way to cure a creative block.

Nice and tidy. Now I have no excuses for not starting this weeks Crafter's Way.

No comments: