Remember the fabric I bought at The Best Garage Sale Ever? Well today I started using it. I started by painting some canvas panels.
The I went looking for some glue. I had no Modge Podge. This was my collection of suitable adhesives. I chose to use the Matt Medium simply because that was the only jar I could get the lid off.
I used my brayer to smooth out the fabric and remove any air bubbles.
I forgot to take a photo of this step on the pink one. After the glued fabric had dried well I put a good dollop of the medium on top and spread it all over.
All finished.
While I was looking for my Brayer I found this magical little tool. I love using this. You simply heat the foam then press it into a textured surface. Then you ink it up and stamp away. When you wash away the ink you wash away the textured surface ready for you to on something else.
Pretty in Pink
ReplyDeleteDo you have other letters?
ReplyDelete