Tuesday, 22 September 2009

Dylon Dyes 47

I've Shibori Dyed the white tank dress from last week's post. The winding techniques are the same as the ones I used in the Girlfriend Project, so just check there for the hints on sucessful winding.

Here the shirt has been wound, it was then popped into the Goldfish Orange Dylon Dye.
This is how the orange looked on its own.
Then it was rewound and popped into the Famingo Pink Dylon Dye.

Now you have an orange and pink Shibori Dyed Tank Dress.

All up it took 2 x 1hour for the dyeing and about 10 mins for each winding. Not bad. I saw a pair of ballet flats today that would look perfect with it. Like I need shoes.


5 comments:

  1. oh, I love the look of
    shibori! It came out gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How striking, love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you've done here, the colours are fabulous. I've been doing lots of dyeing for my college projects and loving every minute of it - Judy x

    ReplyDelete