You still have a little time to enter my giveaway. The draw date is Monday, 8th June. And while I acknowledge that it is already that date here in Australia, some of our Northern Hemisphere friends are still to wake up to a new day. Click here http://trishalandesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/sewn-giveaway.html to enter.
I've been making scarves, shawls &wraps.
The other night when I was sewing the hems I actually thought that my 26yr old machine had given up the ghost. I was too tired to fiddle around. So I just left it. Today I dusted and cleaned every moving part that I could reach. Still no joy. I discovered that the thread on the spool had caught on the bottom bit where you lock it in place. The Old Girl lives on.
Click here to return to website.
Glad to hear that your machine is still living...I like your new logo;)
ReplyDelete