Finally the Hand Dyed Dress Fabric is in the shop. Well, the first stage anyway. After another week of incessant rain I just bit the bullet and did it anyway. It took forever to dry in the dryer and then ages to iron due to the creases from the dryer.
I took my dressmakers dummy in with full intentions of doing this elaborate display to show it off. Once I spread it out I saw that colours complimented my new Kumihimo Headband/Belt. So I went with simple to show off the fabric's colours.
I also turned some of my fabric into art for the walls.

And another colourway.

I am very happy with how arty they look. Lots more to come over the next few weeks as we add all of the planned additions to our range.
Great job with the hand dyed fabrics I'm looking to learn to do this also keep up the good work:-)
ReplyDelete