Tuesday 31 July 2012

Shock! Horror! Mid Week Blog Post

Deep breathes! I need to do some samples of takadai braiding before the conference. Time is running out and being away from home so much isn't helping. I had it all worked out perfectly just hadn’t factored in the unexpected trips away.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The samples need to be completed using 2 different fibres.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The colour is more rust. I love the texture.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

From here on in the images are me experimenting with the new camera.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Trying to be arty farty. That’s my story … ( funny how arty isn’t picked up by spellcheck but farty is).

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

If I can’t find time to perfect this camera before we leave I think I will be taking my old one away.

No comments: