Thursday 1 September 2011

Works in Progress (alt title–Don’t hold your breath)

I have been filling small snatches of time with some simple hand embroidery. You know those times when you are waiting for the bus, waiting waiting, waiting.

These are destined to be brooches.

DSCF7636

Using more scraps of my hand dyed fabrics and threads.

DSCF7640

There is no wrong way.

DSCF7639

Eventually I will add some beads and other embellishments.

DSCF7644

By the time I finish them though I could well have thought of another use for them.

DSCF7632

I’ve also started embroidering some samples for an upcoming project.

DSCF7633

Up close and personal.

No details just yet, still some work to be done before the grand reveal.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Do you ever sleep. You amaze me with your creative energy.