Thursday 7 April 2011

New Kumihimo Designs

In between a dozen other projects I’ve been creating some new Kumihimo Necklaces. While they are not quite finished yet here are some images of their progress. I also decided to play around with  another tool in  Photoshop for the last 2 images.DSCF7245  These have all been made from my Eco Dyed Threads. I also Eco Dyed the fringing.DSCF7247  Same braid  structure different thread type. The end result is quite different.DSCF7249 This is the first  Photoshop image, I was playing around with the foreground/background tool.DSCF7250  Hopefully I will get them finished tonight. There is a big night planned here for tomorrow night. The Rock’n’Roll cafe & bakery is hosting the shooting of a Caravan TV show. There will be a heap of hotrods out here.  Should be a fun night.

1 comment:

paula said...

lovely necklaces! just following on twitter...