Thursday 26 August 2010

New Handbag Sample

I'm posting this blog as a bit of test to see if it automatically links to my Facebook pages, as promised. But I do have some update images.
First of all this is the bracelet I made from my Fabric Charms. Bracelets are really hard to photograph by yourself. I decided it might look better of I wore it.
Bad plan. Not only is it harder to photograph but know that I have it on I can't hold it steady enough to undo the clip. So I'm typing this with this great big statement bracelet jangling around.
I have also finished the Faux Crazy Patch Bag sample. The pattern is from one of M'Liss Rae Hawley's Books. 
I'm not selling the bag, it is for display purposes only. This one sample shows customers my Eco Dyed Fabric, the Hand Printed Fabrics, my Eco Dyed Threads and a Kumihimo Braid.  Off now to see if this posted to Facebook

2 comments:

bubbachenille said...

I saw it on FB first! Then came here to check out the bracelet on a full size screen. Simply gorgeous darling !

Anissa G said...

Your FB link works. :) And I love that you had to leave the bracelet on!