Wednesday 21 July 2010

Tweed Heads Round Up.

As usual we had  a lovely time at the Tweed Heads Craft Fair. The Quota Ladies do everything to make sure that things runs smoothly. The weather was glorious although it was little cooler than previous years. Not that this bothered us. It was nice to see some new stallholders joining the fun this year. I'm going to share with you my two favourites.
The first is Linda Clark. Linda creates the coolest clothes. Great colours, lots of embellishment added with pizzaz.
I just loved her designs. I have a family do later in the year that I may just be wearing a Linda Clark Design to.
This lady's name is Myrtle. She is 90 years old and still creating the most delicate china paintings. The only time she stopped demonstrating her china painting techniques throughout the 2 days was when she popped up and bought one of Linda's Jackets.

Next year's dates are in the diary. Maybe we will see you there?

No comments: