Saturday 27 February 2010

A Friday Garage Sale

Every couple of months a local charity holds a 2 day Garage sale starting on the Friday morning. It's on our way into the shop so we HAVE to pop in. It was actually quite wet but we still managed to wade our way through to some bargains.


I loved this fabric as soon as I saw it. At first I thought it was a fabric length but it is actually a half made skirt. I'll finish it off. I do wish that when people throw out things before they've finished making it that they would throw the pattern as well. Never mind I will work something out, maybe a wrap around.


Look at the detail.


This is so cute I think it would make up into a lovely bag. Any other ideas?



And now to the real bargain. 2.5 metre of denim and 3 metres of this lovely green sheer fabric. These will definately make Pandora's Box. Alan found some bargain as well but as they weren't for me they didn't get their picture taken. Still not a bad morning.

No comments: