Thursday 25 June 2009

Proactive Councils!

It's not often that you come across a Proactive Council(local authority). I have to say that I consider myself lucky enought to live and create with the Moreton Bay Regional Council.




They have just launched their new online portal for arts and culture in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area, Creative Moreton





Last night as part of their Food for Thought Series they ran a workshop on Website Optimisation. It was run by Danielle Carrol, who also ran the marketing session I attended. It was worth going out on State of Origin Night.






At both sessions I learnt so much really useful information. Can't wait to start applying some of it.




If you are an Arts Practioner or Arts Based Business in the region you can easily add your name. It's absolutley worth it.





See our Hand Dyed Fabric

No comments: