Saturday 2 May 2009

Day 4 - Brisbane Stitches and Craft Show

I finally managed to get some photos of my Kumihimo classes. I've taken the camera every day and simply forgotten.









Today I took no chances. The first participant to arrive was given the job to take some pics. The classes have been booked out everyday. That's 15 new kumihimo enthusiasts every day.








My voice is starting to get tired, I could hear it straining today. The rooms have quite a bit of background noise so you're trying to be heard above it. You'd think that when I do classes in libraries and parks that I would be used to it. I've got one more class to do tomorrow. A rest tonight and I will be good to go.

2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Wow Trish...well done.
I am sure that you are a bit exhausted by now.
1 more day to go.

Liesa

Hot Fudge said...

Congratulations on your success at the show Trish. Methinks you will be working those dye buckets overtime after you finish up tomorrow!