Thursday 23 April 2009

Day 8 - Craft Show Prep

All our preparations are going smoothly. Alan labelled this lot of fabric today then packaged up the dye kits.








It's been quite invigorating, keeping up with all the little things. I haven't found the extra work to be as tiring as I expected.









Mind you I was a little jealous when I spied Linda sitting out under her shady tree stitching away. I have found myself pining for some time to work on my challenge quilt or my takadai. There will be time for that after the show (says she hopefully).

2 comments:

Linda Lilly Cottage said...

Aaarghh....no secrets from you is there...highly attractive photo that. You know of course I was only sitting out there because our friend was in the Ladies and I was watching out for her....watching her shop not watching her in the Ladies.....
Kiss Noises Linda

Trish Goodfield said...

I'm still a little jealous.