Back to Jeans Blue.
I decided it was time to throw out the instructions and experiment. Well, not quite dispensing with the instructions but certainly taking it to new level.
I started by finger pleating the fabric up and squashing it into a small honey jar. The dye had been mixed up according to manufacturer's instructions for the first lot of Jeans Blue fabric ( Dylon Dyes 12). I then decanted a small amount and poured it over the fabric in the honey jar. I only just covered the fabric with dye. I popped on the lid and sat it out in the Queensland Summer Sunshine for an hour.
This is the finished piece in Jeans Blue.