Wednesday 28 January 2009

ReDesign

With most of our stock still in boxes I decided that today would be a wonderful opportunity to rearrange the shop. I wish somebody had stopped me. Move one thing and you need to move everything else.









I started with the fabric.












Then I decided to move the Thread Platters over under the Stitcheries.











They were looking a bit bare after the Expo so I just grabbed a extra handful of each and threw them on. I'll tidy them tomorrow. One side of the shop is completely finished, the other is, shall we say, a work in progress.

5 comments:

bubbachenille said...

WOW the shop looks so bright and colourful...Delicious!!

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Always a big job though.

Trish Goodfield said...

Thanks Miriam, it was a big day.

Judy Scott said...

Yummy colours ~ everything looks lovely ~ Judy x

Bec said...

Oooh, your shop looks so bright and scrumptious. I would love to come and have a nice browse through it in person one day :)