Tuesday 9 December 2008

Scored.

Visited my mother today and came away with these presents.





This pattern was the one used for Mum's Wedding Coat. I've got the left over lining fabric. There is no hope of getting the Dress or Coat. Mum's made it clear that it is going to her only grandchild. I might be luckier with the hat.





Every child born into the family has had a least one pair of booties made from this book. Mum gave it to me as she no longer knits. The last pair were given to my cousin today for her 3 week old little girl.







I have actually knitted jumpers out of this book. My first V-Neck jumper came out of here. I couldn't work out how to pick up the stitches for the neckline. I packed up the jumper and posted it off to my Aunt. Aunty Jean picked them up for me then returned it for me to finish off.





Lastly I'd like you to meet Kirk. He is wearing a fashionable Balaclava, a must for next season.

No comments: