Friday 7 November 2008

Thread Platters

I have had the worst day. Between rude and inconsiderate builders and disorganised caretakers I have to redo 4 days dyeing. Not to mention rewashing EVERY single piece of fabric and EVERY skein of thread in the shop!








So I would rather concentrate on something bright and vibrant.







I have wanted to change the way the threads were displayed for a while yet couldn't come up with anything.







We now have Thread Platters.






They look good enough to eat.







Beats cupcakes.
Now don't forget to visit BrisStyle and enter their Christmas Giveaway

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love your platters Trish - good enough to eat indeed (and no guilt, unlike cupcakes!!)

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Delicious!

Bec said...

What a fantastic idea! They look so delicious and appealing :)