Wednesday 5 November 2008

Dyed a Bit

Today has been a pleasant interlude. This morning I had a lovely visit from Leisa and Miriam from The Handmade Expo.












After lunch I dyed some knitted booties. My next door neighbour has knittted them and decided that plain white was little boring. Can't wait to see how they turn out.












Then I dyed a white skirt for sale, a white T for me ( picked up at the opshop) and a gray T to wear to the gym. This Jacaranda Blue seems to be so popular at the moment. I dyed them all the same colour; cuts down on the washing out.








And these are the 2 shirts that Alan requested. He wanted me to take the photos. I knew I should have waited until after I ironed them








Alan wore this one at the shop on Sunday, it certainly contibuted to sales.








No comments: