Oh my goodness that seriously looks like snake skin in the photo. Is is meant to look like snake skin or have I just totally insulted your beautiful ( but snakelike) work?? Kiss Noises Linda
A snake with bling, ummmm interesting. I made the braid for an elderley friend who requested the colours.Looking at it now it does have a skin like quality, after its been shed of course.
Oh my goodness that seriously looks like snake skin in the photo. Is is meant to look like snake skin or have I just totally insulted your beautiful ( but snakelike) work??
ReplyDeleteKiss Noises Linda
A snake with bling, ummmm interesting. I made the braid for an elderley friend who requested the colours.Looking at it now it does have a skin like quality, after its been shed of course.
ReplyDeleteYep, I thought the same thing. Saw it and went "'cool', it looks like snake skin"!!!!
ReplyDeleteIn a totally good way :D
I hope my friend doesn't have a snake phobia
ReplyDelete